After editing an order template, you have the option of applying the changes that were made in the template to open orders for future dates.
Before getting started
- You must make changes to the order template first.
- If you use the Workflows navigation menu, click Activities under the menu on the left side of the screen.
Updating open orders
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, click Orders
- Choose the Templates tab
- Click Edit to the right of the order template that had changes made
- Toward the top right side of the screen, click the red Apply To Open Orders link
- Choose the Update Options
- Add: items on the template, but not on the order will be added to the order
- Update: items that have different quantities on the template than in the order will have the quantities updated in the order
- Delete: items that are not on the template, but are on the order will be deleted from the order
- Leave Apply Adjustments checked
- Leave all Open Orders selected that you would like the changes to be applied to
- Click the Update Orders button
- View Orders to review the changes