Because Supplyit is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) solution hosted in the cloud, connectivity problems outside of Jera Concepts' purview can limit access. Please follow these steps to help determine where the problem might be.
- Are you able to access other websites like www.google.com and www.microsoft.com? If not, your internet access may be down and you should speak to your ISP (internet service provider) for assistance. If yes, please continue.
- Are you using a bookmark or an old link? If so, it's possible that something may have changed on our end so that the link no longer works. Supplyit's website is https://supplyit.jeraconcepts.com. Does clicking on that link bring you to the site? If not, please continue.
- Are you able to access Supplyit from a device not on your network, such as your cell phone (that is not connected to Wifi)? If so, then the problem is probably with your ISP and they should be contacted. If not, please continue.
- Is this during a maintenance period such as Wednesdays at 7:00pm Eastern? We periodically take our site down for brief periods in order to apply security patches and perform server maintenance. These periods typically last only 20 minutes. Please try again shortly.
- If you remain unable to access Supplyit, please contact us so that we can help troubleshoot further.