This article will give you the basics on how to navigate your way around Supplyit.
Tip: Other videos and support articles go more in-depth on how to use the different features mentioned here. Access them in Supplyit's support portal.
Understanding the home screen
- The home screen is the first screen you see every time you login to Supplyit
- Use the home screen to view any important messages from your supplier(s) or Supplyit’s support team
- You can get back to the home screen at anytime by clicking the Home link in the black bar in the top right-hand corner or the Supplyit logo in the maroon bar on the upper left-hand side.
Using the left-hand activities navigation
- To view, edit, add or delete orders, click on the Orders link.
- To view invoices and invoice totals, click on the Invoices link
Relocating to another location
- Click the Relocate link in the top right-hand corner
- Click the location you would like to access
- You will see the name of the location you are accessing in the maroon bar in the top right-hand corner underneath the account name
Accessing support materials
- Click on the Support link in the black bar in the top right-hand corner to access Supplyit’s knowledge base and any support tickets you have
- Click the Supplyit logo to be brought back to the home screen in Supplyit
- Click the maroon chat bubble in the bottom right hand corner of Supplyit to chat with our support specialists (Monday - Friday, 8 am to 6 pm E.T.)