This article will teach you about Supplyit's message board and how to use it.
- Go to the home screen of Supplyit, which is the first screen you see when you log in.
- For high priority messages, you can already see the full message.
- To view the medium or low priority messages, click into the message to show all the information.
- Once you have read a message, you can remove it from your message board so that you do not see it every time you login.
- To remove it, click the Archive button in the bottom right hand corner of the message.
Viewing archived messages
- To view archived messages, click on your username in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select Messages from the dropdown menu
- Check ‘Include archived’ in the filter box. This will show you all messages you have received, including archived messages.