This article will show you how to update your password.
Warning: This article will NOT show you how to reset your password. If you do not know your password, please contact your manager. If you do not know your manager, please contact Supplyit support and we will assist you.
Note: If you are a new user, make sure to update your password shortly after receiving your login information.
Before getting started
- You must be logged into Supplyit to update your password
- You must know your current Supplyit password
Updating your password
- Click your username in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select Profile from the drop-down menu
- Under Current Password, enter your current password
- Under New Password, enter the new password you would like and confirm your new password by entering it again under Confirm Password
- Click the 'Save Changes' button
Note: Passwords must be between 6 and 50 characters in length and contain at least 1 number and 1 letter. All passwords are case-sensitive.