Each location within an account has the ability to create their own set of contact relationships and parameters. Contacts will be assigned to the network as a supplier to and/or customer of your location. Aliases can be assigned to contacts that are in your location's network. Contacts in the network that have a similar relationship to your location can be assigned to specific groups indicating that relationship. Network contacts that are related in some way to each other can be assigned to labels that will denote that relationship.
Aliases for contacts can be used as an abbreviated name on reports. Aliases can also be used to order how contacts are displayed on daily reports. Groups will affect how contacts related to your location are ordered in filter drop-down menus. Groups and Labels can be used together or independently to filter contacts included on reports.
Contacts must be first assigned to your location by Jera Support.
Location Console => Administration => Network
Alias: the alias field is typically an abbreviated version of the contact name and is used in various daily reports.
Group: a title used to group contacts that have a similar relation to your location. These usually include such things as stores, wholesale locations, vendors, etc.
Label: a title used to group related contacts together. Labels are frequently used to denote contacts that belong to the same owner.
Be sure to click "Save Changes" after making any modifications.
Tips & Tricks
- Alias names can be added or changed by editing the contact in the network list.
- If a group name already exists, a contact's group name can be changed by editing the contact in the network list and changing the selection in the drop-down menu.
- New group names and label names can be added under the groups and labels buttons in the network.
- The contacts that belong to specific groups and labels can be managed by editing existing group names and label names.
- If a new location needs to be added to your account, and subsequently that new contact added to your location, Jera Support must be notified via a submitted ticket to add location. The support ticket form can be accessed by clicking "SUBMIT A REQUEST" under the "Support" selection.
- Contacts that no longer have a relationship to your location will be inactivated by Jera Support when we receive notification. Notification can be sent by clicking "SUBMIT A REQUEST" under the "Support" selection and choosing "Modify Location..." from the drop-down selections.